CNC - VMC
the most economical and most effective way of processing metals and other
Most VMC machines have three axes, x axis, y axis and z axis. The axis means the number of motors that can be individually driven to control the position of the tool. The X axis is usually left to right, the Y axis is pointing forward, and the Z axis is pointing up and down. In the standard 3-axis VMC, the cutter remains in the vertical direction. the cutting head in this milling machine is vertical and is a special type of milling machine in which the spindle moves in a vertical axis called the z axis. It has simpler configuration, management and functionality.
What will you learn
The learners should be able to understand the concept and techniques of CNC / VMC Machining.
You will be able to understand how to write drilling program by manually using G codes and M code.
You will be familiar with writing face milling program and circular pocket program by manually using G codes and M codes.
You will be able to understand how to write fillet and chamfer program and sub program for square pocket by manually using g codes and m codes.
- Basic knowledge of CNC-VMC is required.
- 21 Lessons
- 06:18:25 Hours
- About cnc ,Advantages of cnc ,Disadvantages of cnc, Method of programing ,Components in cnc ,Types of cnc, Tools in cnc ,Reference points, G codes, M codes.00:26:45
- VMC introduction, G codes, M codes.00:18:37
- How to set the work and tool, How to insert the program, How automatic tool changer work, How CNC-VMC work.00:04:13
- Types of reference, Types of co-ordinate system.00:11:03
- How to write drilling program by manually using G codes and M code.00:22:22
- How to write face milling program by manually using G codes and M codes.00:12:09
- How to write circular pocket program by manually using G codes and M codes.00:12:13
- How to write fillet and chamfer program by manually using g codes and m codes.00:20:39
- How to write sub program for square pocket by manually using G codes and M codes.00:17:26
- How to write sub program for circular pocket by manually using G codes and M codes.00:13:07
- Types of cutter compensation, Cutter compensation manual program.00:24:43
- Programming steps in software, Prepare the Model in cad, Import the model in cad, File types, Define milling and operation.00:07:38
- How to write face milling program by using CAM (CRE-O) software.00:33:25
- How to write face drilling program by using CAM (CRE-O) software.00:33:02
- How to write face fillet and chamfer program by using CAM (CRE-O) software.00:24:02
- Roughing option, How to write pocket program by using CAM (CRE-O) software.00:17:50
- Volume roughing option, How to write pocket program by using CAM (CRE-O) software.00:14:01
- Drilling, engraving, fillet in single CAM (CRE-O) program.00:17:18
- Making critical job in CREO, Making cam program CREO, Save that program.00:38:38
- Video Project.00:09:14
- CNC - VMC : Assessment
Well structured course. Keep it up and keep growing
Good Teaching ,Thank you so much sir.
Good teaching and good explaining basic to advanced