This course is for aspiring Android developers to learn how to build Android app, add functionality to the app, connect to the internet, and set up databases.
Do you want to create responsive, flexible, beautiful apps for mobile or web platforms?
You're in the right place.
you're an experienced developer or just getting started, we can point you to
training that will help you develop high-quality apps that are both useful and
What will you learn
You can create responsive, flexible, beautiful apps for mobile.
You will learn the tools, principles, and best practices of mobile and Android development that you'll apply to your own projects.
You can install and configure Android application development tools.
You can Design and develop user Interfaces for the Android platform.
- Basic Knowledge of Programming
- 13 Lessons
- 05:55:15 Hours
- Lesson 1 : Evolution of Android, OHA , Features of Android , Architecture of Android , DVM, Installing JDK, Installing Android , Development Toolkit.00:07:42
- Lesson 2 : Hello World, Working with eclipse, Emulator , Exporting an android -project into a.apk file. 00:12:44
- Lesson 3 : Check Box , Alert Dialog Box , Spinner , AutoComplete Text View , Rating Bar , Web View , Seek Bar , Toggle Button , Push Button. 02:11:49
- Lesson 4 : Binds activities , Intent Objects , Types of intent. 00:36:31
- Lesson 5 : Subclass of Context theme , Wrapper class , 7 lifecycle methods. 00:08:30
- Lesson 6 : Start a Service, Stop a Service.00:21:14
- Lesson 7 : Alarm Creator , Access system alarm , Holds a CPU wake lock , Broadcast Receiver , Storage, Internal Storage , File Output Stream, File Input Stream.00:50:38
- Lesson 8 : Audio Player , Media Player class , Important Methods, Video Player , Media Controller class , Video View class, Methods. 00:17:36
- Lesson 9 : Sniff details about your -device and sim. 00:14:17
- Lesson 10 : Bluetooth Controller , Bluetooth API , Bluetooth Adapter class , Wi-Fi Controller,, Android .net. Wi-Fi. , Wi-Fi Manager , Manage the Wi-Fi connectivity. 00:24:56
- Lesson 11 : Getting intent and Pending -intent instance , Handling corresponding Events.00:13:40
- Lesson 12 : Silence Breaker , Know the incoming number -and speak it , API: speech api, telephony -manager, Implementing OnInit , Listener Interface , Phone State Listener , OnInit Method , Ondestroy Method , Add Permission.00:15:38
- ANDROID : Assessment
Well structured course and very useful for beginners. Thanks team