In this course we are going to cover helpful information about Adobe After Effects with the hope of giving you a very clear explanation of why you should consider learning After Effects. Adobe After Effects is a software used for animation, visual effects, and motion picture compositing. It is used in film, TV, and web video creation. This software is used in the post-production phase, and can be used to manipulate imagery. It makes you to combine layers of video and images into the same scene.
There’s nothing you can’t create with After Effects. You can create cinematic film titles, intros and transitions, remove an object from a clip, start a fire or make it rain, animate a logo or character. You can even navigate and design in a 3D space. With After Effects, the industry-standard motion graphics and visual effects software, you can take any idea and make it move. You can create incredible motion graphics and visual effects.
What will you learn
You will be able to understand Adobe After Effects windows and controls.
You can create motion graphic titles.
You will learn basics to keyframe animating and understand motion graphics basics.
You can work with layers in the composition and create and use 3d layers and cameras.
You will be able to export animations and titles with transparent background to use with other videos and animate text and graphics.
- 10 Lessons
- 07:12:21 Hours
- System Requirements for Installation Introduction to Interface, Creating a project, Setting up the work files, Panels setup, Keyboard Short cuts , Workspace and Basic Set up , Time code , Composition Basic.00:41:47
- Text, Solid Layers,Creating Text layers,Font,Styles,Color&Adjustments,Character Panel,Animation&Key frame set up,Setting,Selection & Deleting Key frame, Animation Frame by Frame(Text),Text Animation,Motion Graphics with Text & Background00:51:00
- Tracking Concepts , Basic Camera Movements , Object & Camera Movements , Tracking Practical , Motion of Action Footage , One Point Tracking , Planar Tracking , Photoshop for After Effects Tracking.00:47:10
- 3D in After Effects , 3D layers , Text , Image Conversion to 3D , Lights , Camera Set up , Basic Lights in After Effects , Camera Creation & Animation , Null Objects , Parenting & Linking Layers ( Animation ).00:31:28
- 3D Title Tracking , Tracking Camera Movements , Creating & Selection of Track Points, Null Objects & Solid Layers for 3D , Position, Rotation & Orientation in 3D.00:20:27
- Working with Colors , Color panels , Color in Photoshop , Color Effects , Color Correction ( Levels & Curves ), Color Grading – Adjustment Layers .00:16:25
- Masking , Masking shapes , Feather & Shape Animation , Double Action Sequence – Live Footage , Object Reference – Live Footage Practice .00:29:18
- Green Screen , Color Basics for Screen , Tints, tones & shades , Keying Set up , Color Key , Simple Choker – Edge Correction, Key light Set up . Green Screen Spill Suppression, Understanding Spills in a Video , Suppression Techniques,..01:18:08
- Rotoscopy , Filmy Examples – Masking & Keying , Roto Understanding Shapes in Roto, Roto Brush for Object Roto – small movements , Animal character roto, Using Silhouette for Rotoscopy .00:51:46
- Adding Effects,Distort effects,Stylize Effects,Stimulate Effects,Time Effects,Modifying Effects Properties,Installing Free Presets. Render & Final composite,Render & Set Up,Basics of Rendering & Exporting,Rendering Still Images & Sequences01:04:52